THE FAULT IN OUR STARS: My Reading

 


"The Fault in our Stars" written by John Green is not just another love story. It is not real rather totally fictitious. So I would say, it's the great work of a human imagination.It is a love story of two persons who met at the Support Group, a group that is set for the wellness of cancer patients. Yes, they both were cancer patients.

The girl named, Hazel Grace Lancaster was suffering from thyroid cancer and the guy, Augustus Waters was victim of Osteosarcoma. For them who don't know, Osteosarcoma is a type of bone cancer that begins in the cells which forms bones. They were accompanied by Isaac at the Support Group who miserably lost his vision midway in the story. Both of them knew that they were ill and not gonna spend much time with each other but they longed to live the moments they were together.

There was a book, An Imperial Affliction, for which Hazel was quite inquisitive always for the author of the former, Peter Van Hueten, left the partial story. She wanted the sequel or at least she herself wanted to know what happened to the characters ,ironically, it was also the work of fiction. And somehow Augustus fulfill her dream vision. They both went to Peter. The story goes quite interesting and humble.I felt the individuals more since I had watched the movie by then based on this book,"Dil Bechara".

Last but not the least, if you are a booknerd or romance is your genre , then I am gonna definitely recommend this to you .

Buy your book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I fulfill my broken dreams : My Reading

THE MAGIC OF THINKING BIG: My Reading

THE 5AM CLUB: My Reading